Friday, November 22, 2013

Disposable Thermometer

 
My pediatrician's office used these and recommended them to me and I can't live without them in my house! They are easy for kids to keep in their mouth or under their arm, they're completely accurate and there are no batteries to change or expensive digital thermometers to replace after a year. The only problem I've ever had is that the box got too warm upon shipping and the thermometers wouldn't give a read. I called the company and they advised me to put the entire box in the fridge for 30 minutes and try one again. Problem solved. I highly recommend, especially if you have multiple kids. Great product, handy, easy to use orally, under arm or rectal. Tempa DOT is disposable, throw away after one use, protects against cross-contamination. The strips open just like a band aid, should always be sterile, if seal not damaged.


No comments:

Post a Comment