Monday, November 18, 2013

Tiny Love Sweet Island Dreams Mobile


Happy Monday everyone!  Today I want to share with my daughter favorite toy when she was an infant from one of my favorite places to shop - Tiny Love.  If I could I would give this a mobile a 10 stars!  We placed this mobile in our baby's crib when was was about 2 months old.  She couldn't take her eyes off the color and distinct animals.  She's currently almost 14 months and she still loves it. 
This mobile is the perfect attention grabber for a baby.  The music is very soothing and play flawlessly.   The motion of the animals move around and up and down in a peculiar and interesting way attracting the attention of a baby.   It comes with a remote control so you can control it without actually going into the room.  If you are a mommy to be, I'd highly recommend this product for your baby.  You won't regret the purchase.  Thank you so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment