Friday, November 15, 2013

VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker


We got this V Tech walker as a gift from my family when my daughter was about 9 months. My daughter loves playing with this walker and she never gets bored with it.  She pushes this walker all over the house day and night.  Her favorite part is playing with the phone piece and putting up to her ears and says hello. (Pretending she's talking to me.)  There are many different shapes, bright colors, and cool sounds/music which are perfect stimulus her young minds and small hands.  The play board comes off so she can sit on the floor with it and play.  This walker is sturdy and it is exactly as it says a sit and stand learning walker.  All in all this walker has been instrumental in helping my daughter to walk.  I'd highly recommend it to everyone.  This one is perfect. If you are in the market for an educational and instrumental toy for your toddler, this is a good choice.  Have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment