Thursday, November 14, 2013

Simple Wishes Hands-Free Pumping Bra


My friend who is a nurse introduce me to this gadget when I first started pumping a year ago.  This item is a complete life saver and I cannot live without it.  I spent at least three times a day pumping and while pumping I'm able to reply to email, check my phone, or drink a cup of water.  This is one of those things that i didn't know I need it until I use it.

Whoever design this bra did a perfect job.  Whatever size/shape you are, this bra will fit! You can adjust the circumference of the bra not only with the zipper inset in the front, but also with the velcro strips at the back (which are so sturdy and never pull off on their own). So because the back of it is all velcro, you can adjust the bra by I'd say 5-7 inches narrower or wider depending on your preference. I've fluctuated a lot since buying this bra, and I can adjust it as I need to. I started at about a 36C postpartum, and now I'm about my old size which is a 32 or 34B. I got the S/M size and it fits perfect. I'm normally in clothes, a size 2 (at my smallest) - 8 (at my largest), and this bra has changed with me and has always been comfortable. The material is a microfiber, so it's really soft and not itchy at all.

Bottom line, If I could only pick a few products to recommend to new moms, this is one of them. If you are a nursing mom who will be using a breast pump, you will not regret having this. I use it everyday, and can't imagine not having it. Allows you to be hands-free while pumping. Good luck and thank you so much for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment